- China Mieville on his book October.
- Via Bruce Sterling at the 2019 State of the World discussion over at The Well, Procedural Rhetoric.
- From the end of 2017, Charles Stross talk at CCC. In particular, Corporations as slow A.I.s. (transcript here)
- This is pretty cool: The World’s Writing Systems is working on translating all of the world’s writing systems into Unicode.
* How To Change Your Facebook Settings To Opt Out of Platform API Sharing. Useful information from the Electronic Frontier Foundation. For those of us still compelled, willingly or otherwise, to use the odious, toxic, and vile Facebook service.
* Bruce Sterling’s keynote at South by Southwest 2018. Disrupting dystopia indeed.